- Language Standards title after
- Anchor 1 Language Standards
- Anchor 2 Language Standards
- Anchor 3 Language Standards
- Anchor 4 Language Standards
- Anchor 5 Language Standards
- Anchor 6 Language Standards
- Reading Standards title after
- Anchor 1 Reading Standards
- Anchor 2 Reading Standards
- Anchor 3 Reading Standards
- Anchor 4 Reading Standards
- Anchor 5 Reading Standards
- Anchor 6 Reading Standards
- Anchor 7 Reading Standards
- Anchor 8 Reading Standards
- Anchor 9 Reading Standards
- Anchor 10 Reading Standards
- Anchor RF2 Reading Standards
- Anchor RF3 Reading Standards
- Anchor RF4 Reading Standards
- Speaking And Listening title after
- Anchor 1 Speaking And Listening
- Anchor 2 Speaking And Listening
- Anchor 3 Speaking And Listening
- Anchor 4 Speaking And Listening
- Anchor 5 Speaking And Listening
- Anchor 6 Speaking And Listening
- Writing Standards title after
- Anchor 1 Writing Standards
- Anchor 2 Writing Standards
- Anchor 3 Writing Standards
- Anchor 4 Writing Standards
- Anchor 5 Writing Standards
- Anchor 6 Writing Standards
- Anchor 7 Writing Standards
- Anchor 8 Writing Standards
- Anchor 9 Writing Standards
Reading Anchor Standard 10 Level C/D
Read and comprehend complex literary and informational texts independently and proficiently.
Leveled Standard C
Reading Maturity: 5.42-7.92
Degrees of Reading Power: 52-60
Leveled Standard D
Reading Maturity: 7.04-9.57
Degrees of Reading Power: 57-67
GED® Assessment Targets (RLA)
R.2.1 Comprehend explicit details and main ideas in text.
R.2.8 Draw conclusions or make generalizations that require synthesis of multiple main ideas in text.
R.3.1 Order sequences of events in texts.
R.3.2 Make inferences about plot/sequence of events, characters/people, settings, or ideas in texts.
R.3.3 Analyze relationships within texts, including how events are important in relation to plot or conflict; how people, ideas, or events are connected, developed, or distinguished; how events contribute to theme or relate to key ideas; or how a setting or context shapes structure and meaning.
R.3.4 Infer relationships between ideas in a text (e.g., an implicit cause and effect, parallel, or contrasting relationship).
R.3.5 Analyze the roles that details play in complex literary or informational texts.
R.4.1/L.4.1 Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in a text, including determining connotative and figurative meanings from context.